View Single Post
Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 02:02 AM

Nikolai scoffed, saying, "Yeah, well, there's a very big difference between knowing how to shoot, and knowing how to shoot a multitude of firearms and make a head shot with as few bullets as possible as often as possible. Trust me, it isn't that easy to hit a zombie in the right place. The spot you have to hit to take it down in in the center of the face and is about the width of a slice of bread and the two inches high." Nikolai sniffed the air, smelling the eggs and thinking, "Wow, never had eggs before, wonder if they're any good." He continued speaking, saying, "Well, we'll have to take more ammo than I'd prefer to make sure we have enough to defend ourselves and get you guys fit for the real world. I'll also teach soldier boy self-defense against the undead, which won't take too long since he already knows human-against-human techniques, so not too big a jump, and then he can help me teach the rest of you. You'll all get basic techniques for just getting out of a grab right away, but I that's barely a beginning. I'll also have to give you guys a rundown on the way things work in the world now regarding my fellow savages out there."