Thread: Rin's RP Thread
View Single Post
RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2016, 03:18 PM

Hello, and welcome to my RP thread. :)
Feel free to look around, and hit me up if you want to start a roleplay with me.
I am an avid writer and roleplayer, always looking for more experience. So far, I've mainly done sexually themes ones, especially yaoi. I am, however, capable of any type, so don't be shy to ask! :3

Do's and Don'ts
- If interested reply here. And don't forget to tag/quote me, so I don't miss it. ^^
- Will have MAX 3 different threads/plot, unless it gets very popular, then I'll open up more.
- Be patient for replies - I have other stuff to do except rping. Do NOT 'bump' the topic in any way. I need inspiration to reply, mind you, and I am sure we both don't want me to cram out a shitty one.
- If you have an issue with my replies, send me a pm. Don't post it in the topic, it's very disrespectful.
If you still do 'bump', consider that RP closed, due to your lack of respect.
- I always PM my partners, or post here, if I am going to be unable for some time.
- Post at least two paragraphs with 3 lines each. If you're not making an effort, why should I?
- NPCs are to be controlled by both of us, not just one.
- Move the plot forward - I really hate to be the only one doing this, it sucks.
- Don't use the word 'cock'. I personally find it very disgusting, and it makes me sick. I have no idea why, but please respect my wish. Thank you.

I'LL NEVER, EVER, DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
* Any form of blood-related incest
* Toilet play
* Gore
* Vore
* Any form of rape
* Micro/mini

Last edited by RinLin; 06-20-2016 at 10:05 PM..