View Single Post
LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 08-01-2014, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Naw, I don't mind hearing about them. I'm not fond of 'em myself, but someone has to like 'em. If we had no more parents, that would be a terrible thing. Tho I hate bad parents even more than I dislike children. @___@;
Ah, ok. I can tell you that I'm a good parent - at least as good as I can be. :) And my kids aren't bad - a bit energetic (the three year old at least - Sophia loves to smile, and sleep, and eat a lot - keeping it simple. :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
I've been struggling to get both kids to stay a bit calm lately. School starts back for my 5yo next week and I hope we can deal with my daughter's computer issues in time to resume homeschooling. Biggest hurdle now is to have both kids back on their usual routine. Neither enjoy going to bed before the adults. Routines are not easy to enact for us, but we tend to manage once everyone adjusts!

Hope you're all well! I will be on as much as possible, so popping my head in here to say hello!
Elmira!! Good luck with all of that! Hopefully your daughter's laptop issues won't take a lot of time to work through! :]
I remember that being a hard time as a kid - summer schedules to school schedules.

Good to see you around! :] I've not been around much myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Oh wow Liveinlove's Colour scheme! It's wonderful.
Thank you!! :] How are you doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannesha View Post
I see the thread has lapsed a bit, so I thought I'd bring it back up.
Thank you! I had to head off for quite awhile there - in between the girls and my hubby - I had my hands full. Alex only just went to bed about 25 minutes ago. *falls asleep* I'm probably headed to bed soonish myself.