View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-02-2015, 10:28 PM

Tarek looking this way and that, trying to figure out just where the beautiful creature got away too. He couldn't search well when he himself was running though. He just about gave up and dived deep into a bush when he felt arms on him and he went tumbling right into another bush. Squeaking, he tried to pull out of the arms before he twisted enough to see just what captured him. His eyes went wide to see the faun herself and he narrowed his eyes in a small glare at the treatment. He still had no idea what she spoke of, but he did not like the implication that hurting him was even an option. Still, he silenced as she instructed.

By then, the other humans were almost on top of them. Just why were they attacking in the first place. Did they haunt this one they called Faun? It sounded downright barbaric and Tarek's heart squeezed a little at the thought. Turning his eyes to the side, he tried to read this faun creature, but he really didn't know what to think.

Finally, the humans passed by, sounding upset. He let out a great sigh when she realized him, unaware that he too had been holding his breath. After flopping out of the bush, he turned a full on purple glare at the woman. "What was that about?! I haven't harmed you. I don't even know what you are!" he huffed in irritation. He may have been gentle, but he didn't like slights against him either. Standing, he placed his hands on his hips, though he didn't look all that intimidating with foliage in his hair and his clothes all out of order. The last flower rolled off his shoulder, landing by his feet.

"I...I mean," Tarek continued, feeling flustered. "Were they hunting you? I'm not them though. I'm Tarek and I am from Suntar, across the great range of mountains." He coughed a little behind his hand as he turned pink at his fail introduction before he offered the faun creature thing his hand.