View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-21-2015, 10:42 PM

Holly covered her mouth as she giggled when Tarek fell backwards. She knew somewhere, somewhere really, really deep in her heart that it wasn't a very nice thing to startle someone else like that... But gosh darn if it sure wasn't fun! Holly turned away until her giggles ran out... Then, when she turned her head to look at Tarek again, the giggles returned.

She felt better after getting him to taste the berries. For a while, Holly was convinced maybe now he'd stay. Then he gave her a serious look, which, she returned with sadness....

"Wouldn't you rather stay here...? Why do you need to go see those other humans? They were so mean and horrid. I'd rather you stayed here, you'd be safer!" Holly wasn't very good a persuasion, but she tried her best. "The truth is, Tarek, I don't want to be alone. I've been alone for a long time, you see..." She came a little closer, again, probably invading the man's personal space. Holly was still unaware of boundaries. "You've been so kind, I believe this forest would appreciate you! Please don't leave..."