View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-25-2013, 04:19 AM

Heartia followed afterwards with Todd. She looked around slowly, opening her abnormal eyes towards some students in the class. "Nothing I do stops them, they only get worse and worse. But I am thankful for you helping me." She spoke softly. As they continued walking down the hall to the classroom, she couldn't help be to look in the corner of her eyes towards Todd, seeing a slight anger growing in him. She clamped her mouth shut and entered the classroom and sat in a sit closes to Mr. Hemming's desk. She turned her head towards the window seeing the light seep in and Mr. Hemming walk into the classroom with a relieved look on his face. "That is an interesting sparing match between you two, too bad the floras interrupted it, do you know why you are here?" He asked in a gentle voice, Heartia gasped softly as she turned her head looking at the teacher, "No sir, I do not." She said shyly, Mr. Hemming chuckled and leaned back into his chair, "You're not in trouble Heartia. Do you think you're in trouble Todd?" He asked, his demeanor was calm but a little creepy, then again he was a snake person so what did you expect from him.