View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-13-2014, 08:32 PM

Sitting mostly in silence as he waited for an answer from Alison towards his question on how long she had lived in this entire place in general; Shiro had been mostly keeping his eyes glued onto her the entire time as the sound of chatting between other customers within the bar was nothing more than a minor annoyance to him. This was thanks mostly due to his years of working for the cafe and his extra help with the mediating he had already done with each day that had passed by. Mediating had helped him find his center and allowed him to focus clearly on what he needed to keep his attention on and if there was anything that ever might've been actually disruptive to him; he'd be able to catch it much quicker. An example of this was when he was mediating on the roof of the gym earlier, the sound of the other female woman who thought he was some kind of drug dealer and the sound of another male climbing the roof were more than obvious while he wasn't even waiting for someone. For others who weren't used to mediating or even drowning out any other noise in general, the sound of laughter and screaming for their favorite teams over at the sports section of the bar might've been way too much for them.

As Alison had ordered a completely different drink after realizing that she didn't really enjoy the whole taste of beer in general. Shiro hadn't really bothered to speak up about the acohloic drink that she had decided to change to, rather he had left his own drink on the counter in front of him; without a single sip of it. Hearing as Alison explained a bit of her life as to how she moved with her family around the age of five or six only to come down here to live her life, he had only given a light nod of his head. He couldn't really tell her that he knew how she felt to be moving around like that since he had mostly always lived in this town his entire life as he could remember back to being a child. Being raised in an orphanage and learning to grow up while being made fun of in school for being raised where you were; wasn't exactly the easiest life. He still made through it on his own, but it didn't change what his past was like. "Do you like it here?...The place seems really quiet compared to Jersey isn't it?...at least, that's what my guess would be since it would seem like it's really loud over there; right?" Shiro had mostly been getting rumors of what he had heard of how Jersey had looked and sounded like, but since he had never really been to the actual place; he never really judged it too much; knowing all too well that he could be clearly wrong.

As Alison came up with her question to ask about whether or not this was his own hometown of where he was born or if he was a traveler. Shiro came to a complete silence as he wasn't completely sure what he would have to tell her now. He hadn't expected her to ask him the same question in return, the thought of telling her the truth that he was raised in an orphanage and not knowing his own parents made him feel like he would've immediately lose a friend this very moment. "Uhmm...I've pretty much lived here my whole life. My family and me never really bothered to move; they wanted to move a few years ago but I decided to stay for my schooling." The only thing Shiro could've done now was just give the best lie he could, other than the fact of his schooling. That much was true, he was still going to college while he went to work at the cafe; but thanks to the break he had at the time being, he was able to focus a bit more of his work towards his cafe job. Hoping that Alison wouldn't notice his lie within his words, he had taken his gaze away from hers in hopes that looking in his eyes wouldn't give away the fact that he lied; especially since he wasn't the greatest one at lying properly.