View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 06-14-2016, 02:54 AM

Barrett grinned sheepishly at Elias, his face apologetic, "I'm sorry, I've never really been able to sit still, at least not when I'm being quiet, I definitely was that kid that some people want to throw things at during tests," Even as he said this he shifted in his seat once more, his fingers settling to tap over his knees, belying his words that talking made the need to move better. He paused, reluctant, 'I can leave if it's annoying. I just wanted to come by coz I said I would, and ya know, I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten." He shrugged, his shoulders hunched, another moment where the bravado faded, revealing, something honest and kind.

And it was true, he had wanted to just show Elias that he was honest about being his friend, and maybe get a chance to see what Elias had covered the other day. "And I do like art," he commented, eyes drifting to the students though not lingering on one painting to long, not wanting to make the kids nervous since they were all younger, "Seeing the process of how it's made is interesting."