View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 09:22 AM

Ella raised her hands in front of her. "Right, I'm sorry, I understand. I've never been a guest in some's house before... or been called a lady before... so I don't know how it works. My mistake." Perhaps this guy was just trying to be nice. Ella could be nice too, but the memory tantrum from before urged her to be observant nonetheless.

The food was warmed and set out in front of her along with a cup of tea, which she sipped on as she listened to Arist- no, Ari. That sounded much easier to say. " Cajun food, southern accents, are you and your mum from the south originally?" Accents interested Ella mainly because of her own strange accent. She loved the fact that you could tell where a person was from just by the way they spoke.

Raising her eyebrow and grinning at the purr in Ari's voice, Ella assumed that he was a charmer."My name's Elain Kendrick. And, whether or not we do become 'buddy-buddy', you can call me Ella... everyone does." She then extended her hand towards Ari with a wider grin.