View Single Post
Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Old 11-20-2016, 07:08 AM

Aww, I haven't seen that name in years! Good old BMC xD!!! I used to stop in all the time, and be like... woooow, look at how these people are bidding dj headphones against each other. Lmao! Also looking at the black list lols!! Oh yeah! Events back then, were when I'd pull an all nighter! Gotta collect those event items haha.

It's surprising how those days are over so quickly. Hopefully when I'm old, and have all the time in the world, there will still be some awesome places online, to visit. And waste my old time away on, haha.

Yep, I'm gonna totally tell the kids, to live it up. Enjoy life, don't get bogged down too quickly. I remember my grandma and dad telling me that though. To enjoy school holidays and stuff, coz when you hit adult age, it's over. I used to totally roll my eyes at them. Now I'm like... daaang, shoulda listened! I know my kids will do the exact same thing xD!

I love looking through my old photobucket accounts too, haha. I've got so many art pieces, and banners for various things. Riiiight back to 2004 I think. It's crazy, when you stumble upon old things, and reminisce on them.

Yep, some things I definitely won't let go of. Like a bunch of my x-men card collections, from like 1995 xD! I've just started putting together a bunch of minimalist blogs, with little tips on how to get started. I really wanna focus on debt reduction X_x;; So yeah, fingers crossed it works out :P I just got a huge tax bill, for 1k, coz my husband filed my taxes wrong. Now suddenly I gotta pay it back around christmas time LOL! Tyyypical >.>;;