View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-06-2015, 01:26 AM

Alister looked at the females that were in the area, trying to figure out who he was looking at before his eyes landed on his cousin. His nose wrinkled a little bit as he thought that Rufio was interested in. "Fio, tell me you are not interested in my cousin? Cause if you are I have to warn you that she is so not your type." he said to him as he ordered a meal along with the drinks that his companion had gotten them. He wasn't keeping his voice down, so he kind of figured that people would be able to listen in on this topic. "Hmm....yes it is rather peaceful...maybe it is because of the fact that this is neutral territory."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia didn't noticed the people that were around her or that they were moving about. In fact if there were a threat to her, she was not going to do anything about it. She took solace in the fact that no one was going to hurt her here since it was neutral ground and a place that even the king was rarely seen at. She sighed heavily, running a hand through her hair. When she felt the bump, she turned
her dull eyes towards Valen, giving him a smile, even though it was weak. "Hello....I hope you are doing well on this fine day." she said to him, trying to be cheerful, to make new friends, and to not bring anyone else down with her bad mood.