View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-15-2015, 02:11 AM

Alister did not find it funny at all, he was rather serious when it came to his cousin. In fact he was so serious when it came to Lydia that he continued to try and scare her away from the palace, away from elementals. He was trying to protect her for her own good even if she saw him as just as a carbon copy of his twin. Of course his partner's actions have not gone unnoticed. He of course was still trying to figure out who had gotten his interest.

"You never were one for a girl with book smarts." he said to him, purposely teasing him about his taste in women. His eyes then land on Gaia, she seemed more like Rufio's type even if she seemed depressed at the moment. "Hmmm....ah I know who has caught your eye now." he said with certainty, not sharing his next guess with his friend as he ate at the steak in front of him.

His eyes then wandered over towards Roshan, noticing the look that she was sending their way. He had to some how let her know that he was truly on her side. That he was the reason that Rufio has not caught up with her. He sighed heavily and sipped at his drink. "Hmm...true you never do, but for some reason I got the feeling that it is more serious then you think. Besides can't a friend be curious?" he said to him after he grunted a bit at the elbow to the side, nudging him back. The truth was he was old, and there was not a single person alive that would be with him. So you could really say that he was actually wanted to know who Rufio was interested in out of pure well slight jealousy.

He snorted and rolled his eyes before downing his drink once more, the topic of his brother always drove him to drink a bit more. "To be honest....my brother wouldn't know a snake if it bit him in the ass. His wife tends to try and seduce me when he is not around. Hen Tai over there....wants the harem still...personally I rather it be gone since it is nothing but a bunch of spoiled night walkers." he sighed as he motioned for a new glass so that he could finish his food. He even pointed the old man out when he mentioned him.