View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:48 PM

((Too many quiet men xD I'm having Bodkin speak ^_^ ))

Bodkin noticed the small movement of the male agents hand. He had gone for his weapon as Delicor stepped up. A quick glance from his partner ceased the action. Delicor had made her way to the small group forming. Bodkin made his way towards her, mainly just taking two steps or so. "Shizuma and Oni. They are the agents that were transferred over from Japan." His own voice had a sinister beat to it. It was very low, and almost vibrated the body when he spoke in his normal bass tone. "Anlace and I are showing them to their rooms."

Anlace walked up closer to Shizuma. Clearing her throat before speaking a rough japanese. It was no where near perfect, but it would hopefully help them to introduce them to everyone. Especially Oni, whom by now Analce could not tell if he was quiet because he choose to be, or quiet because he could not speak English very well. "Finx, is with brown hair and the bow. She is a joyful one compared to Her brother Cal. He has the darker hair with a looming dark figure." She paused a second, to advert their eyes towards Bodkin and Delicor. "Delicor is the woman whom just joined us. Her eyes are a bright dark green." Anlace was trying to give the pair from Japan a disquishing feature about each person, to better remember the faces behind the names.

"Allow me to show you to your rooms. At least then you can settle in." Bodkin suggested to the new pair. Awaiting an answer then continuing on the way. After about two more turns, Bodkin stopped at a hallway of doors. Each door led to a good sized studio. Complete with a bathroom. There was a number and name on each door. Telling who resided behind each door. Anlace stepped up, walking down the hallway, finding Oni's name first on the left side. Directly across was Shizuma.

"Oni, your place of stay is here. Shizuma, yours is right across the hall here." She spoke in english in time. "Bodkin and I are further down the hall, also across from each other."

Last edited by Triquetra; 05-23-2012 at 09:54 PM..