View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-12-2014, 09:08 PM

❄ BONUS: Holiday Messes ❄
I was planning on adding a bonus category related to one of the islands participating in the gift exchange, but since CK and Cora are doing such a fabulous job with that already, I'm going with something a little more personal.. *cackle*

Show me your holiday messes! This can be a mess you made, something you had to clean up (kids or cat mutilate the tree?), or simply something you witnessed (though you'll need to sneak in and plant your username! ;D). It's pretty flexible, but if the connection to "holiday" isn't obvious please explain your thinking in your entry post. :)

Here's my example post to give you an idea of one possible mess: clicky

Note: The winner of this category will receive something extra (TBA) in addition to the gold prize.

ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="Brown"][B][SIZE="5"]This mess is MINE![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]What happened here?[/B] [explain your mess]

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
This mess is MINE![paste or link IMG here]What happened here? [explain your mess]What happened here ??? I call this HUBBY HAPPENED HERE >.< Yes my wonderful hubby did such a lovely job NICE AND NEATLY putting up my ribbons last year aint it obvious ? Lol last year hubby says " I put all your crafty stuff in a box for you " I'm like ok thinking it's all nicely done .... I opened the box this year to make my homemade bows and dadada o.o a big ole tangled ball of WTH ..... Hubby replied that he wasn't the one to box that up and I am oh sure I would do that to my own craft stuff ? So im making hubby wear the naughty hat in the picture lol he won't but I can pretend he is :p Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
This mess is MINE!
Click on thumbnail for full view
What happened here? Every year for the past 6 or so years, maybe more, I hold a small New Years Eve party with some of my close friends. We used to do "fryfest" where we'd fry up all kinds of weird foods (I have to say a fried banana is AMAZING) however, we noticed about 2 years ago, that our stomachs didn't like the aftermath of Fryfest so much. So we switched it to Foodfest. This year we made 25 pounds of corned beef and cabbage for the crew. It took two crock pots to do it too! In the end we had no cabbage left and only a small Tupperware container of corned beef! SUCCESS! Also, we did NOT have upset tummies. So that was a bonus!
What you see in this picture is the aftermath of two crock pots full of corned beef and cabbage. Corned beef soup (EW) hahahahah!

Last edited by BellyButton; 01-21-2015 at 04:54 PM..