View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-04-2015, 07:21 AM

Lady just smiled as she watched the young man she had eyed stepped forward. She looked at Lucy again as she gave a a slight beckoning motion to Lucy to join her brother. She smiled as Yin and Yang both looked up looking excited as ever. Of course the photographers started with all the pictures. She bowed and smiled as she was suppose to letting the media get their fifteenth minuets. She let the Dean greet both the boy and girl then give his speech as he ended the event. She slowly walked to the pair as she smiled warmly at them honestly happy to meet them in person. " Hello, if you wouldn't mind lets take this inside. This is a big opportunity for you and these things can't be rushed." She said as she took Lance's arm slowly following him back into her elaborate cadge. She blushed as she heard the men and women speak of her many taking pictures of her. She knew this was a surprise to see her out and about. She held onto Lance tighter as she slowly released her grip on his arm as they stepped through the threshold of her elaborate cadge. It honestly wasn't a cadge she had everything she would need here. She had a entire story for nothing but teaching, another story for her office and sky garden. The ground floor she had the entryway, stairs, several sitting rooms for students before and after class, a large kitchen in the back, gardens off the back patio of course secluded, and the entire basement for her lab and working. Her room was on the second story with the office and sky garden making her happy every morning to be greeted by the sun each and every morning. In truth the building was eminence in size. There was nothing small about her elaborate cadge. Due to her contributions and the fact she funded the entire build of the large building it was only fair she got to live there. Besides she was the leading authority for cybernetics the school wasn't going to let her go anywhere. That is why they catered to her thought in all honesty she didn't ask anything from them other than they right to live in her building.

Lady moved swiftly heading up the large marble and oak stair case. Her heals making a low clacking sound as he moved Lance still perfectly in step with her as he held her arm still. The two looked rather content with one another as they moved. Yin and Yang followed after them gently shutting the front doors once the boy and girl had entered. They followed behind Lady and Lance as they took their seats on one of the large couches in Lady's second story office. Lady smiled as she whispered to Land as the tall white haired man bowed and quickly vanished back down the stairs. She rested on the edge of her large black marble desk. Her office stylish decorated in black and white looking as if it had come out of a fashion magazine. She smiled softly as she looked to Yin and Yang. She gently tapped the edge of her desk as pictures of Lucy and Adam appeared then all the information on the pair.

Lady reviewed the information as she just smiled quiet pleased with the new owners of her creations. She quickly pulled up pictures of the pair from when they where little as she just giggled seeing the pair moving through more pictures of them as they aged. She smiled as she tapped the desk the pictures and information vanishings as Lance appeared with cups of tea and soda for them. Her eyes locked on Lance as she watched him smiling as he placed the tray of drinks on the long black coffee table before the pair bringing her a special cup of green tea with lemon. She smiled as she took it Lance himself taking a seat in her chair looking as if he was the dean himself commanding attention with the posture he took. She took a drink of her tea then finally spoke. " Please don't be frighten, I have one of most advanced computer systems. I have my entire building set up with cameras and scanners that can identify a individual and pull information on the subject from multiple databases. And no I'm not some evil genius. I happen to work with governments with cybernetic enhancements for fallen soldiers. In other words if a soldier losses his arm I make him one that responds with his impulses that he puts out. I am working on new models right now as well as some implants to help with many other health related disorders. " She said as she smiled at the pair.[B] " There are some people who could love to get their hands on my work. That is why I have such advance systems. And because it helps with teaching and my work in my lab. I have clients that I make companions for who don't like to have prying eyes. I'm sorry for the.....how do I put it." She said as she thought about what word she wanted to convey. [/B]" We're sorry for the inconvenience and conspicuous circumstances that you must join us under. " She heard from behind her as she smiled seeing that it Lance had chosen to speak up.

Lance looked over Adam and Lucy and then at Lady as he could tell his dear mistress was rather vexed at the situation that was about to unfold. He looked to Adam as he smiled knowing that his Lady needed to rest her voice after her four hour lecture she had preformed just a few hours prior to the event. His eyes shifted to Yin and Yang as he looked at the clock knowing another class would be starting soon. "Yin, Yang please be kind enough to get the students started for our Lady. Let them know today will be a Lab day. The other professors will be down later to look over their projects and help with adjustments before they submit their designs to the different companies. Our Lady has already reviewed their plans and added her notes to them. Please pass them out to their owners and ensure no one tires to steal any of potential candidates work. I expect you to guard these papers with your lives. " He said as he pulled out a skeleton key from under his shirt on a black ribbon necklace. He unlocked Lady's secret draw as he pulled out the papers locked in special bio analyzing cases that only open for their owners with a rental scan and finger print. He handed he large cases to the Twins who picked them up with ease bowing to their guest and their lady before vanishing. Lance removed the key as he waved his hand over the draw as it quickly locked it's self. He slowly stood as he walked in front of the desk and bowed to Adam and Lucy.

" I am Lance and it is a pleasure to meet you both. Congratulations on your prize. I will speak for my Lady if that is alright with you. My lady has given a four hour lecture and needs to rest her voice. I do believe you are Adam correct." He said as he looked at the boy and smiled friendly. " My Lady will give you your choice of her models. She also will be providing you with full scholarship and housing on the grounds that you allow us to study your relationship and monitor our model. My lady has also taken a fancy to the beautiful young lady at your side and would like to over her the same offer. If the male models do not please you my lady has two female models to let you choose from. Family is important to my lady that was the reason she looked at your file. I noted that the beautiful lady here has high scores and can take her pick of position she would like. My Lady would be honored to work with her if she wished. Please feel free to ask questions. We know you will have many to come. " He said as he bowed once more being rather formal as he slowly rose standing beside Lady.