View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-26-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
That sprite in your siggy is cute~ > w<
Kay Lynn made it for me :3 she'sa talented thang. Lol xD she takes ccommissions on deviantart just click the link in the siggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Hello, all!
I would like to add myself to the list of folks who openly declare that they are not fond of Christmas!
(...though, this year, for me, wasn't as torturous as years in the past!)

I don't have panic attacks, but my youngest daughter does...
She even had surgery to remove para-thyroids to help reduce the adrenaline overload...but I fear that the procedure did little more than make the surgeon's wallet fatter!
I, on the other hand, love a crowd!....I feel like I kinda disappear and become somewhat anonymous when I'm in a large crowd...kinda like feeling invisible! Lol!

But, this year, in light of terrorist activity, I am choosing to avoid large gatherings of people...
I feel very fortunate to be living in a fairly secluded area in the mountains, this holiday season!

So...in not being fond of Christmas, who else prefers Halloween as their favorite holiday, besides ME?
I LOVE Halloween!....Christmas?...not so much!
But, nonetheless, I hope everybody is having a pleasant holiday season!
I don't know where you live but I don't have to worry about attacks much. I mean I'm in Texas, we have a lot of guns and well trained people.... Er... Rednecks. Lol. So I'm not sure what to say.

I do love Halloween though. It's the best. I can be anything :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
We have gotten use to do Christmas before or after the actual day as a family, it doesn't really sink for us that it's actually Christmas.

I am excited about my birthday in thirteen days.
Awww happy early Birthday! I hope it will be awesome!

Also I hope y'all forgive me I'm on my phone for the unforeseeable future..... Well until tonight xD