View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-04-2014, 04:18 PM

Will glanced over at the smaller male when he heard the question. His brown and green eyes scanned the blank paper as he suppressed a small chuckle. Will was about to open his mouth to reply to him when the teacher brought her attention to the two.
'How does everyone always mix those two up?' Will thought to himself, 'I guess they do look alike, but still...'
Will had known the two twins for so long to him their differences were obvious, but that was bound to happen since they had been friends for more than a decade.
"Don't worry," Will said as he leaned over to Blue, "I'll let you copy my notes after cla-"
"William!" The teacher snapped, making the black haired boy jump, "If you two insist on talking back there then I think I've found my volunteers!"
"Volunteers?" William said curiously as he arched an eye brow, "Volunteers for what?"
"For the classes next project." She said as she walked around her desk and pulled a box up from the floor. She pulled a ten pound bag of flour from the box as she continued, "Congratulations boys, you will be our first same gender parents. Everyone else partner up! We need a second male couple and two female couples, everyone else try to pair up with someone from the opposite gender, if we have an extra same gender parents that will be okay too. Now for the next two weeks you will be taking care of these flour sacks as if they were real living babies. The condition you return these sacks in will determine your grade on this project. If the sack is broken in any way, or if flour is missing from the sack, it will result in an automatic F. Now figure out who the mommies and daddies are and one of you come get your sack."
"Guess I'm the mom since my hair's so long, huh?" Will said jokingly, referring to his long hair that fell to his shoulder blades.

((lol I know what you mean, as you can see lol. I usually try to go for at least a paragraph.))

Last edited by Vinny XIII; 08-18-2014 at 04:22 AM..