View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 10-07-2014, 06:13 PM

Blue kept the cockiest expression on his face as he could manage while Will stood behind him, but when the other left, Blue's bravery flew right out the window. He inched back until his back was right up against a wall. He switched between looking at Marcus and the man he had brought with him, incase either was to come after him.

It wasn't that Blue was a coward by default, it's just that within seconds of Marcus realizing that Blue and his sister weren't human, the man had suggested they 'be dealt with'. Thankfully Will's sister had been around to suggest they be sent to an orphanage instead. Blue knew he could easily hurt or kill the man nowadays, but he was fairly certain that that was illegal and unless he had wads of cash like Marcus did, he couldn't get away with it.

Blue calmed down as Marcus and the other man left. "Yer sisters gettin married?" He asked as Will returned to him. "Ta a dude er a lady?" His sister was generally into ladies and Blue had just made out with one of his best guy friends, so he was familiar with the idea. Though he was fairly certain that Will's dad wouldn't be so adamant about Will going if it was an engagement to another lady.

"Eh, oh sorry if I Uh... Caught ya off gaurd there. I figured if ya were gunna piss off yer dad ya should really pissim off. Maybe if yer more like me he'll get rid a ya too? Err I mean... In the legal way...not the... Other..."

Last edited by StrangeShank; 10-07-2014 at 07:03 PM..