View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-18-2012, 03:08 PM

▫□ Once Upon a Time □▫

Rules

1 As always, follow the Menewsha ToS and Art Shop Rules.
2 Please do not beg, steal, troll or flame in my thread.
3 Please be understanding: I have a lot of work outside of Menewsha and might have to delay or cancel requests.
4 Send a trade with the agreed price before you want me to start. I accept payment after I send the finished work to you.
5 Chat and enjoy yourselves in the shop thread. I do like to chat, though I'm rather shy about joining in Mene Nation threads.

Policies - Please read before ordering!X

I might ask to change something about the image you're requesting (such as removing an item, etc.). The reason behind this is because I know that it will not be illustrated very well, and do not want to give you an image that I am unhappy with so please keep this in mind if I ask.

I seldom draw anthropomorphic characters and never draw animals (Western dragons are excluded from this). I will not draw nude figures.

In general...

..WILL....................WILL NOT
Avatars....................Fan Art..
...OCs....................Sex/ Nudity
Some Anthro.................Mecha......
.............................Elderly subjects

I do reserve the right to post the images I create for you to a gallery exhibiting my work- credit to you will be given in the image description, of course.

Prices

CURRENT REQUEST PRICES*

Sketch: 250 g Bust / 500 g Torso / 750 Full body
Lineart: 350 g Bust / 700 g Torso / 1000 g Full body
Simple color: 550 g Bust / 950 g Torso / 1250 g Full body
Full color (no background): 550 g Bust / 1000 g Torso / 2000 g Full body
Full color (with background): 1500 g Torso / 2750 g

* Unless previous agreed upon and recorded in request form quoted on store front!

PREVIOUS REQUEST PRICES

Lineart: 500 g
Simple color: 750 g
Full color (no background): 1000 g [no examples yet]
Full color (with background): 1700 g

Introduction - Completed Orders - Rules and Prices - Order Form - Waiting List - Lists and Links - Contests - Reserved

Last edited by Mythos; 01-03-2015 at 03:54 AM..