View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 06-06-2016, 01:12 AM

Andrew watched her cook, the smell making his stomach rumble. Her question surprised him, "I don't know how Alan would feel about that..." he mumbled, it wasn't that Alan didn't like people, or was in charge, but they tried to do their best to get along. Yet would it be so bad to have others around? They might bicker less, and it was more people to keep watch, even if they had to worry about more mouths to feed.

---

Alan heard someone come up and looked to see Daryl, "Uh well, I need some coolant, if we can find some... Have you guys had a look around? I noticed some oil cans in the barn, perhaps there is other things..." He shrugged and turned back to the truck. If he couldn't keep it cool, they would struggle to get very far. He figured he was being rude, but they had things they needed to do, if they wanted to ever get home to their families, well... No, he couldn't think on that right now, he needed to focus. Yet even as he fiddled with a few things in the truck, fixing a loose belt, his mind wandered. How had Daryl and Violet gotten so far? They looked a little weak to be out on their own. Ugh, Andrew would have probably noticed that as well and bother him to let them come along...

When had he gotten so rude? While he waited on Daryl, he dug through the camper, organizing and going through their supplies. They had enough for about two weeks, if they didn't eat to excess, but he would prefer more. Of course they could hunt, he was good enough at it, they had their rifles, but bullets were another issue entirely. Could they trap? He didn't know much about it, but Andrew's father had been into it, so perhaps he would know. He threw a duffle bag out the door, it was full of extra supplies they had picked up. Mostly clothes and the likes, which turned out to be too small for them. Sure they were men's clothes, but either of those two couldn't be too picky, could they?