View Single Post
Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-31-2015, 05:31 PM

Thank you ^.^

Another story Gizzie has met alot of celebrities in my life I own a ton of autograph pictures and footballs etc. If I was to list them all I swear it would take me forever. But some of my favorite people I've met are The Undertaker the wrestler I met while working at the airport holly cow he's tall I didn't even recognize him he was all in cowboy boots hat western stuff I was o.o I know this guy from somewhere or something my friends was that's the wrestler guy then he overheard them and he was yes that is I and we got autographs. Working the airport I also met Rapper Pitt Bull omg omg I LOVES HIM. ^.^ Gizzie also met Ice Cube. Ice Cube lost a envelope at check point. We didn't even notice the envelope til he had way gone. Inside the envelope was a love letter to his girl so basically I own his love letter , kinda neat. One summer with my grandma and grandpa we went to Hee haw live. I own Grandma Jones autograph if you know who he is. I also have the autographs of the two guys who play Harold and Kummar from the white castle movies. I am real good friends with James Hetfield from Metallica I grew up going to school with his nefew and also his god son. I once met OJ Simpson at a game event and I own his autographed rookie card. My mom when she was in high school worked at Dairy Queen and her boss owned the horse they used in the Mr. Ed shows so that was kinda neat. I could talk on this subject for days but I am pretty sure menewsha has a cut off point as to how much you can physically post inside of one post.