View Single Post
firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2007, 11:57 PM

Looking back over a number of pages of threads, I don't see any threads dedicated to naming/discusing favorite video games. old or new, if you liked it, discuse it!

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series. I've played most of them, and like them all. I would say that my favorite from the series is FF8, but my favorite villain is Sephiroth from FF7. I think they need to remake both games with modern graphics, voice acting, and maybe even extra content (i.e. side quests, items, unimportant locations, ect)

I'm not sure if I could really pick between those games though..

FF8 had a great battle system, a (i think) better world map, and a good summon set up.

FF7 had a great villain, better (again, personal opinion) main characters, and a more involved plot.

FF8's main characters were comparable to mercenaries, which was fine, except that it lost a little bit of the "this is important to me" feeling that FF7 had. FF7 had a great villain, but it didn't compare to FF8 for how you set up/customized the characters.

again, this is about any game you like, past or present. just say what game and explain why you like it so much. if you want to talk to others about their choice, go ahead.