View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-22-2016, 04:29 AM

Myriam frowned, listening to what Luke had to say. It seemed Leila was really hurt, well now she really did believe it would be best for everyone if she just locked herself in her room and turned her door to stone. "Oh..." she started and sighed sadly. "Well..I think she's upset with me for not liking the fairies. She wanted me to meet her at midnight last night by the back stairs. I thought she had something important to tell me, I went and she showed me a place in the forest. It was nice, but I was expecting a conversation. I actually thought she was going to show me a specific tree I'd rather not visit again." Myriam muttered. She truly felt like a monster right now, she was sure that Luke was going to hate her now too. Not that it mattered.

It was probably better if they hated her. Any chances of actually having friends was now destroyed. "I didn't think she'd get so upset. Before I knew it there was a cat that ran away and Leila's clothes piled on the ground. So I picked them up and took them to my room to turn them in today, which you can see that I did." she continued and hung her head in disappointment. "This is why I don't get close to people Luke. This is exactly what I wanted to prevent. Hopefully your sister goes back to her normal self eventually. If you wanted me to help I'm afraid there's nothing I can really do to help. I think all you can do is wait and hope for the best. She'll come back soon enough you'll see." Myriam explained.