View Single Post
Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 01-06-2013, 11:03 AM

;_; I see you're full, but I'll post this here, if you are interested in considering me for a future commission!!

MYTHOS!I have an order for you!!

username: aaawhyme
references:Zerek (I know you've drawn him in the past, but if you want, you could draw him again! :D xD I loved that freebie you gave me! <3) OR if you prefer - Cutts it's your choice. you could do either one. :) - Photo album button takes you to all their references
image type: [Full Color + BG]
other requests: I love water to be included, either a waterfall, or a lagoon, rive, ocean, or a pond with lily pads or whatever, or even a spring of some sort. :> Foresty, prettiness would be awesome.

or it could be scarier, I love scary art xD scary or pretty! could be in a cave with water, or surrounded by lava, or by a volcano, or in a forest that is on fire, trekking through some swamp water to escape the flames, or anything!

whoever you choose: Cutts (humanoid or dragon) or Zerek (human or demon)

they could be doing whatever you wish - the whole picture is really up to you.
The time era they are in is something like feudal era - (think of 'inuyasha's' time era)

could be sleeping, snoozing against a tree, or crying softly,, or Zerek could be having a panic attack, either realizing he is a demon/ (Cutts tends to have tantrums if he doesn't get his way) Cutts also likes to chase things- so butterflies or rabbits or squirrels or something, he could be chasing them - if he's in his humanoid form.

so yeah, tons of ideas- go nuts with whatever you want!

Let me know if this interests you! Please quote me if you do, I don't tend to know how to find threads again, very easily ;_; I suck at this site. xD

Last edited by Aaawhyme; 01-06-2013 at 11:07 AM..