View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-14-2015, 06:14 PM

((eh, i think it mean more if the injury happened during practice. the i see it, kevin would be more worried if it happened then- since he feels she's been pushing herself a bit too hard for the competition. make since?))

Kevin couldn't help but chuckle and found himself staring at his friends lunch for a moment, and then averted his eyes and looked back up at her. Kvin truly had always admired Ellie for her since of hurmor and the way she could dedicate herself to such a lively sport such as ice skating. It was dangerous, and he worried that she would get hurt- that's why he never asked to come watch her practice or even skate. He didn't know what he'd do if something where to happen to his dear friend.

Hearing Ellie's question, he paused as if at a loss of words. "I um..." He began to say in a quiet voice. Kevin looked down at his interlance hands resting on his lap. "I dunno..I just wanted to see your face while doing something you love." He managed to say after collecting his thoughts, his cheeks lighty tinted red.