View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 AM

Woohoo! One of my favorite times of the year is here and less then a week away. My how time flies these days.

Well, as promised I will be putting on another costume contest for those of you who wish to participate. Had such a wonderful turn out for the Orchid Event, it seemed prudent to do another contest for Halloween.

Quite simple this one will be:
Anyone wishing to participate need only pm me with their entry.

Rules:
1. Only one entry person. (Please no mule entries if you have already entered your main account. If it is discovered that you are trying to do this, you will be disqualified from this contest and all future contests that are held.)
2. When pming me your entry, please include the name of your mule account. Thank you.
3. No gold necessary
4. MAC entries are acceptable as well. Makes things more fun and interesting.
5. All entries must be submitted to me by Thursday at 10pm Pacific Standard time.

I will do my best to keep the front page updated with the entries, however since I no longer work at a place that allows me online during work hours, updates will happen in the evenings. Have no fear, I did not miss your entry, Countrywide just hates me and blocks this wonderful site.

Thursday evening, invites to nonbiased judges will be sent out to vote on the contestants. Winners will be announced on Saturday and prizes given out to the winners.

Prizes:
1st place: 1000 gold
2nd place: 500 gold
3rd place: 250 gold

Welcome one and all!

Contestants:

Winners:
1st Place: Sweetly25

2nd Place: Aphrodite Remix

3rd Place: EternalHearts

Gold will be sent when I get back from the grocery store.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 11-02-2008 at 07:34 PM..