View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 06-16-2015, 12:00 AM

Ipo studied the merperson. She seemed like she wanted to help, that or she was bored. Could be a combination of the two. "Well, it's not like I have much to go on really. Sometimes I wonder why I bothered leaving home to look for him in the first place, you know? Mom said his reasons for leaving had to do with staying alive and he had promised that he'd be back one day, when it was safe, but who knows when the heck that would ever be. With those land walkers up there, putting all their waste into our water. I don't think it'd be safe until they are gone but my father has other troubles like his uncle. I don't really know much about his either." He stopped. "Sometimes I think my mom mated with him the first day they met, because of the complete lack of dragons around." He laughed but he was a little serious.

It was annoying, not knowing much of anything about the other half of your family. The only thing to go on were stories and who how much of those stories were actually true.

"I've just been looking for anything that would be odd or stand out since I don't have anything else to really go on. Maybe shape-shifting gods are rainbow colored or have magical scales or... something." He looked at Keone who looked a bit uncomfortable. "An enigma... Are you okay? You look nervous or something."

He looked around. It was a lot quieter on the bottom in the wavy sands. The tides created some beautiful designs down here and Ipo had always thought that it looked like art. A pair of eyes belonging to a stingray watched them from it's partially covered position. Ipo smiled and nodded and the ray dashed off.

"Do I look that scary?"