View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-16-2015, 01:11 AM

Keone couldn't tell if Ipo was serious or joking when he talked about his parents, but she laughed just a little to cover both bases. She honestly thought it was fascinating, but in a foreign way, like stories. She couldn't imagine herself in such a situation. Ipo was the first male, sentient creature she'd found in a long time, but she didn't much feel like fraternizing with him. Was that normal? She shook her head at her thoughts, sending the long strands of her hair waving around her head.

The mention of stories had her spinning around Ipo in a show of excitement. "Rainbow scales? I've heard stories like that! And of two headed fish and an eel as long as the kelp here that ate a kelp plant. The whole, long stalk of it! And from that, the sea dragons were born. But Gods, that was all hush-hush talk." She paused, realizing Ipo had gotten distracted and really, that she had as well.

"What? I'm okay." It made her pause that he even asked. Was there something she did to make him ask? She looked back to the water's surface and figured that must be it. "Don't worry, my kind just favors the shallow waters. But I can swim wherever I want even if it takes a while." Keone flitted over to the stingray and coaxed him out from his hiding place in the sand to rub a hand along its under belly.

"No, you're not any scarier looking than this guy. I don't think. Anyway, I've heard a lot of stories before, but I think they might all be just that. If you want to find your father, maybe you should ask someone a lot older than I am for some help."