View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 06-16-2015, 02:14 AM

Ipo flicked his tail lightly and drifted towards Keone. Her kelp hair was amazing. He was sure that he'd never seen a merperson like that. And she simply pet the stingray like it was nothing. He stopped a few feet away from her and the ray and watched quietly. Maybe he should try to look a little more friendly but he couldn't help it that he looked like a predator. He wiggled anxiously wishing that he could convey to other ocean creatures that he was a herbivore.

"Why was speaking about the gods hush-hush? Maybe the rainbow scale stories are about gods? I feel like you would know a lot more about the subject that I do but where could I find someone older? My mom was nearing 732 years old when I left and even she didn't know much about gods, or she just didn't tell me."

Bending to scoop up some sand in his right finned-hand he slowly let it run over his webbing and disperse. It was so silky and fine that it felt soft. He had grown accustomed to sleeping on the soft sand in this area. "I didn't think about that. It was more of a habit to dive for the deeper parts. We can go back to the kelp if it makes you feel more comfortable and I'd like to hear more about your people, or the older merpeople that you know."

It was so quiet.