View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-30-2016, 12:19 PM

"Probably," Ryuu added with a small smirk. "Though I do enjoy the challenge I've been dealt. I wouldn't mind being a motivational speaker for people with--dare I say it--handicaps. I'm an all star soccer player and I have one eye. I'll defy the odds and prove my worth. I think Ryuu suits me perfectly and just empowers me to try harder. No, do harder."

Lev, although he wasn't asked to get quotes, decided to jot down that little remark by Ryuu. The one-eyed man was right; the odds were stacked against him. One wrong move on the field and he could be seriously injured. Ryuu relied heavily on his teammates to protect him, just like they relied on him to score major points.

"So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?" Lev asked while tucking his notebook in the pocket on the front of his camera bag. "Anything exciting?"

Ryuu grimaced. "Class. And it's not one I'm fond of."

"Oh?" Lev's brow rose with interest.

"I had to take a Liberal Arts class. There was nothing that fit into my schedule except.... Romance in Literature." He gagged. "I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I am stick of being cast as Romeo."

"Wait, you have to--" Lev was cut off by a very dynamic Ryuu.

"Oh yes, we don't just read silently. We have to act everything out. I'm one of three men in the class. And, as you would expect, I'm stuck getting all the main roles because the women in the class request it." He shuddered noticeably. "That class gives me nightmares."

Lev became laughing, enjoying the thought that Ryuu, this cool, calm, collect kid might actually have his worries. "Not much of a lady's man?" The blond nudged the raven lightly.

"Not at all. They smell nice. Look nice. But they're not an intense game of soccer so my interest stops there." He looked over at Kokuro. "No offense," he quipped.