View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-04-2007, 10:28 AM

"Oh by the way Kait. There's a ball coming up," said Hikage.

Kait's eyes gleamed at the thought of a new potential target. "Tell me," he said.

"The Seven Grand hosted by the our King and Queen of this fair country. Unlike normal balls, this one shall be held for seven days and seven nights. Nearly all the nobles have been notified by now. I do believe this is the Queen's way of attempting to find a bride for her son," explained Hikage.

Kait grinned. "In other way a prefect target."

Hikage smiled. "Yes I do believe so."

"So shall we go as guest or as entertainers?" asked Kait. He waved his hand and produced a magic flower for Hikage. Hikage giggled.

"Why not both?"

Kait and Hikage looked to see the third edition to their family: Asho. "One night we could be entertaining everyone with Kait's magic and 'Moon' sharpshooting and then the following night we can just be guests. And it's much easier then having Hikage having to use her noble birthright to get us an invitation," explained Asho.

"That should work," said Kait.

Hikage came from long line of nobles. If anything she already had an invitation waiting for her at home. However her father didn't need to know that was associating with 'common' folk much less 'thieves'. (They wouldn't accept any gold from her). She actually didn't do any stealing. (Kait gave back most of it anyways). Hikage decided after meeting Kait that she would much rather be helping her friend steal items instead of being locked up at home all the time.

Kait on the other hand, was your common street rat kid. He was an expert at magic and of course stealing. He met Hikage back when he was little kid and stealing from her house was his first big job. The two became fast friends.

"So," said Asho, leaning down next to them. "Up for the challenge?"