View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-13-2014, 07:11 PM

The Rules

1. Follow Mene's rules and TOS.

2. You must post in paragraphs with capitalization, punctuation, etc. No one is perfect, I frequently make mistakes, but this isn't a text message.

3. No Godmodding. If you want to kill a side character that someone else created, ask them first.

4. Keep OOC in the thread to a minimum. If you need to talk, take it to the OOC thread.

5. You must post once every day. If you can not commit to posting once a day, do not join this play and ruin it for those of us here for a fast paced play. I understand that things will come up that keep you from posting sometimes, but if you consistently disappear and have excuses, you will be replaced.

6.To join, PM me the profile with the subject line "I will post at least once a day" and wait for an approval to begin, do not post profiles here.

7. No characters will be accepted other than the characters from the list above. I suggest you PM me the moment you pick a character so that I can strike through it and reserve it. You must then have that profile to me by the end of the day, or I will open the spot up again.

8. I reserve the right to change or add to the rules at any time. I reserve the right to deny or remove anyone.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 07-30-2014 at 05:58 PM..