View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-17-2018, 08:42 PM

"Its the least I could do," Jensen answered lamely, both in response to not killing the ginger and for throwing the man his flannel. "I'll be back soon." Jensen turned and jogged off through the woods, back in the direction they had come. Before long he reached the road and jogged back to the bar to pick up his car. He parked the Impala on the side of the road, where he and Ian had taken off into the woods last night. Getting out, he checked the trunk for a spare change of clothes, finding the old hoodie and sweatpants he kept there. They would be big on Ian's slighter frame but they were the best that Jensen could do and better than nothing he figured. He grabbed a bottle of water and some granola bars too, figuring the other man might be in need of them.

Everything in hand, he set off back into the woods. The walk back gave him time to think, and for the life of him he still couldn't understand his urge not to kill the werewolf. Sure Ian seemed like a great guy, posed no threat to people while wolfed out and even avoided them, and had a kid, but the reason went deeper. There was still that mysterious and ever so strong draw he felt from the ginger bartender. Even as his hunter instincts screamed at him to kill the beast; he heart whispered Don't. He is different and you need him as much as he needs you. Jensen wasn't comfortable with those thoughts. He needed no one and was a lone wolf by choice, for every time he let anyone close, they always ended up dead or hurt because of him.

"I brought you my spare clothes. Sorry they will be a bit big," Jensen said when he saw the ginger leaning against the tree. He tossed the man the sweatpants and hoodie. "Also brought you some water and snacks.'" He shrugged awkwardly as he tossed those to the man too.