View Single Post
demon king dante
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2012, 02:25 AM

Gabriel smiled at the behind-the-counter-man as he looked at the worm on his shoulders when Ameli mentioned it. As she began to walk to the room he tossed a few rubies on the counter "bring up a nice bottle of booze and a few packs of cancer sticks my good lesser being" he said with a big toothy grin and barf spat his green liquid on the counter which began to dissolve "oh barf" he tossed a few more rubies but pet his little head "good boy" he stuck his hands in his pockets keeping his smile seeing the look of disgust and a little fear on the human's face and walked to catch up with Ameli with a little pep in his step "well i suppose it goes without saying that you get the first wash. just please don't be to long i'd like to get clean too. unless..... you want to bathe together?" he winked and laughed "just kidding just kidding please don't hurt me" Barf clicked with amusement and Gabriel looked at the small creature "i'm not kidding and i suggest you keep it down or she won't let me keep you" Barf lifted it's head and nodded curling around his shoulders. Once they got to their room she opened it and revealed a decent sized room with 2 beds. "not to shabby better than some places we've been too" he placed his pack on the bed closest to the window and began taking the piercings out of his ear placing them on the table between the two beds. "well you know where the washroom is" he said while taking the outer chains off his coat then stripping that off revealing his chain link armor under it then taking that off too and began to clean out the demon blood and guts an repairing the chinks