View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM

They had tried to tell him. Tried to explain to him what he was, but he couldn't wrap his head around such nonsense. A goddess? The thought almost made him laugh, but the blonde was persistent, however the way she worded her sentences it was almost as if she was giving him a chance. A chance for what, to be this Goddess?

The cloaked woman didn't talk, neither did the old one. Her bird however, kept looking at him like food. He scratched the scruff on his chin. They were definitely on whatever drug he had been hearing about, or perhaps a cult? Anything could be possible. These nut jobs could be the serial killer he was after.

"'Nut Jobs' we are not.
We speak not lies...
but your truth." The blonde said, she kept her red smile that was attractive a few minutes ago. Her words never matched her expression which made the queer smile all the more eerie, perhaps he had spoken aloud or his own face gave away his thoughts. "You must find them..."

The cloaked woman shivered again before she finally finally opened her mouth. More than one voice echoed from it. A voice modification, perhaps. Did they have those?
"If you do not you will fall, and never rise."

"Are you threatening me?"

"We do not threaten." The blonde said, her smile still there.

"I see. May I have your names?"

"The Three."

"You're actual names..." Did they honestly think this a game?
"Clotho"
"Lachesis"
"Atropos." They said it in unison, the cloaked woman shivering and twisted, her chains clinking together as she did.

"Thank you. I will be going now..." He wasn't about to stay there any longer than he had too. He turned, regretting for taking it too fast before starting to walk off when the blonde was there in front of him. How did she-...
"If you desire..." The blonde grabbed his head, closed her eyes and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Awaken Artemis.." He heard her say before everything went black.

-----

Terra was laying stretched out on the couch. Her eyes on the TV, even though it was a rerun of a show she had seen a week ago. She could hardly remember, and further more didn't care to remember. It was a dull show. The windows to the place were all open, and when/if Lewis came back for her, and was able to check who had accessed the passcode, he'd probably learn that there had been several more attempts to unlock the elevator. All of them failing.

Her eyes finally started to close when the phone on the table rang a loud obnoxious ringtone that could've awoken the dead. She shot up, the sudden change in noise made her heart leap out of her chest. Well, he certainly didn't want anyone to miss incoming calls did he? She twisted her head to glare at the number and considered not answering. How would she explain that? 'What noise? Oh the one that temporarily rendered me deaf... yeah, I haven't any idea what you're talking about.' She took the call; "Yes...?" She asked a small bit of venom in her voice.

Last edited by Kriddles; 10-15-2012 at 08:40 PM..