View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-04-2018, 08:55 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Holidays are over lets get this show on the road. Thank you for being super patient with me.

"Yeah, but that means constantly being around them. Wouldn't that be suffocating for them?" Maybe when they return to training she'd train them a bit in meditation in order for them to sense things better than they do now. Then again they were only children wanting to be treated like adults and she knew why. That's why she took up the responsibilities she took up as a child in order to feel grown up. Ahna changed into black leggings with a over-sized long sleeve the shade of teal being gradient fading into a darker shade of teal. Putting on some teal fuzzy soft socks she sat down with Kakashi. She wasn't sure why she was trying so hard to do anything and remembered how easy was just to take others out on missions.

------------------

Sakura nodded "Sounds fun to me, should we ask them to come along with us or just go out exploring by ourselves? We could always take some things in order to make sure if anything happened we'd have something on us." Sakura suggested about supplies as Sasuke nodded "Getting in trouble once isn't going to stop me. Its probably best to do it tomorrow - we should get some sleep tonight and possibly take a shower before hand." Sasuke stated feeling worn out after the skiing and hiking back while carrying Silver. He had hoped Ahna would heal her ankle so she could have more fun, but he knew what his senseis were doing by not healing it. Sometimes you'd have to learn the lesson the hard way and not take the easy way out. Not that he cared.