View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-10-2018, 04:42 AM

Immy: Did I miss you..? Of course I missed you! *tackle/glomp* >w< I was starting to think you left meeee ;~;

Kakashi continued to sleep until something in his mind knew something was wrong. He woke, and immediately noticed how cold Ahna had become. She was nearly as cold as the dead. "Ahna?" He voiced in full concern, lightly placing a hand on her shoulder before slowly wrapping his arms around her. What the he'll was happening to her?

---

Silver took a step back as she heard someone approaching, stepping into the thin ice. "It's a shame really.. You've been searching all these years, and he's been here the whole time." His voice came through the wind again. The snake she tried to escape. "You're lying.. This is just another trick to try and break me. I'm not falling for it. " Silver said sternly, after swallowing a lump. He couldn't be..dead. Right? Orichimaru chuckled quietly from a distance, but she still heard him. "Child, have I ever lied to you? Even when you tried to run from me.. I've told you nothing but the truth." Silver's turquoise eyes widen, and she shook her head. The thin layer of ice began to crack under her weight as she took another step back. It had to be a lie! He promised.. The snake showed himself, and tried to reach for her but all she did was step back again, and the ice beneath her shattered like glass.

The freezing water muffled her scream no sooner than she fell through, and she quickly brought her hands over her mouth. It didn't take long for darkness to take her as she tried to surface, her body feeling like deadweight due to the cold water. What did it matter anyway? Her reason for living was gone.. Koga meant everything to her, and he was gone..