View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-13-2018, 09:35 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I get slow on holiday times or close to it. Plainly put I get inspiration loss a lot with my stress levels if they spike or if I just want to relax. I feel bad for not posting but my urge to relax is stronger at times. Sometimes I wanna play roblox, sometimes I wanna watch tv or movies, and sometimes I have to do chores alot or just sleep. I shall post before work then I will be gone until tomorrow day.

Ahna didn't wake for a few more moments, but when she did she appeared alright except for her body. Of course she was a bit shaken by her sudden body temperature. She was able to remember where she was and the dream that took place. Though she didn't move her head when she looked around, only her eyes. Glancing up at the grey hair'd ninja that help onto her, she was in curious thoughts to why he was 'concerned'. She hadn't any idea that her body changed colors let alone darkened around her eyes as well as a few other spots on her body. "Kashi?" She asked kindly confused "You okay?"

Ahna felt a sudden jolt as she got up from the bed and out of the warm embrace of the man she loved. "Something's wrong, we have to go!" Ahna had no idea where to go but it had to be somewhere cold with ice or water or maybe even both. "Kakashi, we have to go, something is missing!" or maybe someone she didn't know. She slipped on her shoes ever so quickly making sure she had her large coat she brought with her. Thin yet it was very warm and went to check on the kids.

When she popped in her head in Sasuke's room without knocking, hoping nothing was happening that she wouldn't want to see. Luckily all she saw was sasuke turning his head towards the door opening "You're here!" then she shut the door and went to see Sakura and then Silver. Sakura was awake in her room as she danced in silence ballroom style. She stopped as she turned red being caught in the act. "There you are!" As she reached silver's door she had an eerie feeling opening it not finding her. People were staring at her as she ran about.

Rushing down the steps she started checking the entire place out but in the end she stood outside the front door to enter the building and peering into the coldness of the woods. Foot prints, if they were there were covered by newly fresh fallen snow. It was going to get even colder as the temperature dropped, so the question was "Where...are you silver?" she was out of breath by quickly looking, her body temperature began to get colder. She could feel herself weakening but she wasn't going to stop until she found the young ninja.

(I hope this was okay)