View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-19-2015, 05:14 AM

07.18.2015 :: Saturday

Today was a very great day. :) Me and my mom went grocery shopping (which was a pain because it was SO HOT) but that was after she got back from trading in her car for an SUV to haul all her grand babies in. haha. It's really really nice. It's a Buick Enlcave. Then when we got home my brother and his family were here, we socialized and then got into the pool. It was a really nice and relaxing day. Even got Starbucks coffee which ended up making me wired. - and firing up my heartburn ugh-

I've already done my coconut oil pulling. yay me. My hair feels amazing too by the way. And getting a lot blonder. Yay <3 Also almost done with my raspberry leaf tea. Yum. (not) So my social life has been really dry lately. I guess it's because I haven't really been talking to people...(except my three ex's how fucked up is that ugh) And now they all have gf's or wives. ;o So kinda back to just being a lone wolf. At least until Finnley is born. <3 I cannot wait. Though he just needs to hold out a couple days past his due date.

So my emotional attitude and the way I feel has been getting better. I think writing in my journal, and on here is really helping with that. Which is a good thing. I'm getting back to being positive. But my sister-in-laws birthday is in 11 days. lol then 27 days after that is my birthday. :D Everything is really starting to get so lovely. School is starting back, work will be starting back soon after that, and then I also have a birthday and a baby coming around the corner. Lol So much happening this month and the next two months.

Finnley Reid is really kicking up a storm today. Like holy cow. I think he knows it's his due date. haha Baby please just stay put for a couple more days. I'm getting all giggly like a kid on Christmas the closer and closer it gets to him being here though that's for sure. I don't think it's really really really sunken in all the way how everything is going to be. You never know it until it gets here though. If he actually shows up not too late I'll be shocked. Most first time moms deliver past their due date. I'm preparing myself for the worst with labor, but I'm really really hoping it's not the pain-horror I am imagining. But I am prepared mentally for it. Physically, well I'm a female and for the most part we're prepared and my midwife says I'm good to go just waiting for contractions and all that jazz. :)

Made 1,700g
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Veno; 07-19-2015 at 06:59 AM..