View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-21-2015, 05:23 AM

WON ADMINS PICK SOON AFTER WATER BROKE. <3 What a great day!!

Once again another lazy day for me. I need to finish getting my room straightened up. Seeing as how I'm pretty sure my water just broke. Lol I was in the shower, was going to shave my legs, decided against it and had a crazy what I thought was Braxston Hicks contraction and then while showering felt like I peed myself but it was kinda...slippery feeling? (I know TMI but I'm describing so hush) Anyways it happened again while I was in the chair just sitting here, THEN once more a little after that. I had decided to put a pad on incase of leakage so that worked. I haven't woken up my mom or anybody yet (it's now almost 1am, this happened an hour and a half ago) Just because I haven't really started having contractions yet and I know they need their sleep. My dad will more than likely go back to sleep, but my mom wont.
I'm super excited and nervous and anxious about everything, but at the same time I had things to do tomorrow. Lol Mommy Life gotta love it. I still have to get things situated at the college before Friday. I at least have my tablet fully charged and my phone is charging now and I'll take both chargers so I'll have something to do if I need to.
Lol I just got my room situated tonight how I want it, well at least without crazy rearranging the room. The contractions are starting to pick up a little. I have a feeling I might of underestimated them but I also have techniques to bear with them, and I trust my body. Millions and millions of women have done this even not in a hospital setting and even not with *knock on wood* a perfect like pregnancy. My belly already feels a little less tight since losing a little bit of amniotic fluid. Lol I just have to get my bathroom stuff together and I'll be ready to go. :)
I'll have to figure something out with the school stuff because it does have to be paid by Thursday or no school and it's not like I have the money or my parents do to pay it for me until financial aid kicks in and reimburses me. >.< Just I do believe the term is FUCKED.

I'm really hoping he will be born on the 22nd, which will be a little over 24+ hours since my water broke at 11:30 But he might be born the 21st. :P Either way I'm pretty sure he's going to be a Cancer not a Leo now. <3

Made 2,200g (granted that is including the Admins Pick Award Gold)