View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 PM

Ria punched a mutant down the hill before Tarra brought up the wall she smiled as every one ran to help her "she will be ok shes stronger then me and id live" Ria said as she picked up Tarra and started for a pathway heading for higher up the hill "we only have to let her sleep" Ria looked like she be leave what she was saying to them but really she wanted to cry her pain away her best friend just fell to the floor trying to save her again she felt so weak even with all of this strength.

Dylan watched as Ria pick up Tarra and start up the hill he was worried that she hurt herself for him even when this was all his fault Dylan sighed as he looked at Kayto "you think she will be ok" Dylan said as he watched there backs heading up the hill He thought about that thing and how it would try to reach him and when it finds them it will kill them and am I willing to die for them he thought as they started walking.

"systems rebooting damage at 5% . . . . . team status 3% hostiles 95% still active mission eliminate all mutants still in commence activation . . . . . . . Victory is absolute" Victory's systems activated about a two miles from the village she stood picking up her rifle "scanning area hostiles moving on location . . . executing" Victory rose her rifle as she zoomed in and switching the rifle to single shot then she begun to fire on the fleeing mutants and villagers when they got closer she switched to fully aromatic and opened fire again killing almost all of them when a larger one came out victory raised the grenade rifle and blew it apart then moving on the village killing every thing inside it "range from mercenary 100 yards . . . moving" victory headed out for the hill when a child came out of a hut "Thank you for saving me" Victory looked down as she scanned the child "life signature 84% chance of mutation 16%" Victory started up the hill with the child behind close.