View Single Post
psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 11-11-2007, 11:48 PM

(I had a long, beautiful section all written, and I was about to post it, but then Demetri died on me. TT.TT I lost it and became depressed, and so have stayed away from the RR for awhile. ^^; ...and now I don't remember what I wrote before. I'll just make something up. xD)

Asher felt like he was suspended in nothingness, and then the feeling vanished. Suddenly, the air rushing in his ear became very real. He was falling from an unknown height, and the landing was probably going to hurt like hell.

Something silvery and blue twisted in the air near him. He was being cradled by something--Zephyr. "Thanks." The dragon nodded and spiraled down to earth where it deposited Asher.

Asher let his hand rest on his BIT. Supposedly they had a big battle coming up. However, it wasn't supposed to be too hard. They were guaranteed to win.

He felt cold something slice through the air. It was dark again. The corded muscles of the dragon tensed beneath his hand. The battle had begun.

"Gah. I thought you said--" Asher was cut off by a backhand from Kith. He was somehow thrown to the ground. He didn't want to think about how many bruises he would have by the end of this. He thought this would be easy. It was guaranteed.

"It's guaranteed, but you have to work for it, you idiot." Kith had him pinned and leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "Think, what would it look like if I just lost so easily? I said we'd stage a spectacular battle. This can't be all you've got."

Asher growled in a wordless rage and flung Kith off who hadn't really been holding on that tightly. He threw a punch and hit empty air. He was too fast. He couldn't match his speed, and there was no way he could go after Nankojiva. Zephyr was having enough trouble with her. The only thing he could do was go after Kith. Sooner or later he would land something, right?

Another missed blow.

Sooner or later.