View Single Post
Dimitri Grimm
Life can be easy, its not always swell. Don't tell me truth hurts lil girl, cause it hurts like hell

Old 06-09-2014, 08:23 PM

"You must get asked about your age a lot if you gotta say that right away." Dimitri laughed, running his hand through his messy purple hair. "Though I have to admit, you kinda read my mind there."
The tall, tanned boy walked over and hopped onto the narrow island crossing his legs as he slouched, leaning his arms on his knees. Dimitri's bright green eyes studied the other boy for a moment before turning his attention to the violin case after hearing he was majoring in music.
"I like music," He said with a warm smile, "Pretty much any kind really. I didn't know they had a program here for music though. I mainly came here for the painting and sculpting programs."
The demon boy shifted on his new found perch, trying to get comfortable. He let one of his long legs dangle off the island while he brought his other knee up to his chest. His dark brown boots quietly tapped against the wood as he tugged on the back of his baggy black tee shirt, making sure his tail was still hidden.
"That makes both of us freshmen!" Dimitri said with a small chuckle. He watched the boy as he fidgeted with the small hole in the knee of his white jeans, "By the way, do you want top bunk or bottom bunk?"