View Single Post
Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 03:33 AM

(( ShadowDemon101: thank you very much! ))

The russian teen clicked his tongue and shook his head at here words. "You flatter me so... " He replied, raising her chin slightly with one hand - a trick blatantly from the Prince's own handbook. "Please tell me you'll honor me even more by giving me a dance?"

(( momochan: that is fine. Believe it or not, much of Afanassii is based on myself as well. ;) ))

The Host Club's spectacled Vice President stood and gave the newest girl a wry smile. Like Chaznia, Momo appeared to be down to earth and not really interested in a lot of the fluff that the club participated in. "Very well, Momo it is. Or, Miss Momo if it's all the same to you." He swept an arm out in a graceful arc at all the activities that his popular club were providing currently. "As you can see, we are a group of fine gentlemen of the school who delight in bringing joy to our guests. Today's festivities were the creation of our President, Tamaki Suoh." He nodded in the direction of a tall and handsome blonde boy who was dancing with a volumptuous transfer student. "We do nothing improper, I assure you." Though his eyes did slide Afanassii's way with those last words, hoping them to continue to be true....