View Single Post
YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-19-2014, 11:29 AM

Appearance:

Name:
Eric Pinkham

Eric rolled onto his side and gasped for breath. His chest hurt like he had been running, when he opened his eyes he did not recognize where he was. He looked around as he sat up. He was sitting on a couch in what looked like a small library. there was three walls covered floor to ceiling book shelves, hard and soft covered books lines these shelves the forth wall had a fire place that wasn't in use.

After blinking once or twice to confirm what he saw Eric stood up slowly not wanting to pass out or some other form of injury. He cursed under his breath as he realized his Ipod was out of battery. How did I get here? He asked himself trying to recall what had happened.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" he muttered to himself, "I locked up the apartment when I left for work." he checked his pockets, he still had his wallet and keys where he left it. Something was nagging him, he was now remembering that he felt like he was being watched, but he had not heard a thing while he listened to his music on his walk.

Eric looked down at the small table in the middle of the room. On it were two very simple things a card and a die. Eric first picked up the card and read it.

Welcome To A Game Of Chance
Number Two

Now picking up the die he rolled it from one hand to the other, all six sides had two white dots. "Well, I hope I don't need to roll anything other than a two." he said allowed as he pocketed both the die and the card and made his way to the door. He opened the door, it lead to a very long hallway, looking left and right he saw a young man approaching him, (Nico) and he said with a bit of volume, "Hello there."