View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-05-2023, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiyukaE View Post
That's a glorious way of looking at it and I do strongly agree. It really shows us how complex everyone is and how the narrative changes whether a person is a bad guy or a good guy. Or, you know, just a guy.

Both Hak and Yona are AMAZING. I need me a Hak, tho, because that man is gorgeous and loyal and strong and patient and mkajrmkajmaja. But yes. Amazing characters. Same with the dragons, whereas you said - it's impossible to truly pick a favorite because each is so amazing. Tho I also agree that Kija is my least favorite.
Zeno is most tragic, in my opinion. Just. My heart bleeds for him. For all of them, of course, but Zeno being unable to do much except to continue on and exist just breaks my heart when I think about it for too long. It feels like the cruelest punishment.
Zeno is most tragic, my heart bleeds every time he just accepts that he should allow himself to be mutilated for the others. He may not die, but he still feels the pain.

Shin-ah though I think is the most precious. I just want to protect him forever.

But then Jae-ha.....I think when Jae-ha gets hurt that hurts me the most. I think its because Jae-ha is the most put together. Kinda the mature older brother who looks after the younger kids (even though Zeno is way older, he's still the little brother ) so when he gets hurt its heartbreaking too.