View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2017, 02:35 AM

The beam dissipates and reveals the kids styled as human teens. They just might pass, as long as no one looked too closely. Yumeh walks around the group wearing a stylish new collar and earring set.

Yumeh: Hmm, Not bad.
Cecilia: You look awesome, Yumeh!
Yumeh: I do like this gold collar.
Xeox: It's kind of gaudy. Garish, even.
Yumeh: Yes, it's a bit of a statement.
Cecilia: I feel just like Dance!
Cecilia twirls in flowing robes, reminiscent of a traditional twirl dance.
Xeox: You mean, you feel like dancing?
Cecilia: No! *she giggled as she continued twirling*
Xeox: Clearly, you're dancing...
Yumeh: She means her outfit makes her feel like the Merkheti Goddess, Dance. (Dummy.)
Xeox: It would be wise for us to review these Goddesses before joining in the celebration.
Boq Boq: Yes, that would be wise. Cessy, will you help us?
Cecilia stops spinning and points to the view screen where three statues stand in the center of the temple.
Cecilia: Them! Those are the Goddesses Feast, Dance and Song. Every few years, their stars align and the Star Eater tries to take all their sparkle.
Xeox: Why?
Cecilia: Umm, I dunno, but it sure is a big deal! In Menewsha, we always celebrate Celes Paradi like that: A big party and everyone dresses up nice like this. There's tons of fireworks and sooo much food!
Xeox: Celes Paradi is familiar to me.
Boq Boq: I remember the first time we crash landed on Earth. Your grandpa really helped us out. That was around one of your Celes Paradi celebrations, wasn't it?
Cecilia: Yup; everyone thought you were scary at first.
Yumeh: Now that you kids are all caught up, shall we?
Yumeh struts across the floor, looking towards the door. Xeox agrees and punches in a few landing coordinates.

Last edited by The Time Machine; 08-15-2017 at 09:31 PM..