View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2016, 10:39 AM

The king eyed the young prince alittle as he picked p the golet, waiting until he dark some before he continued, visibly relaxing as the sweet wine entered Micah's mouth.
"Fight back? I'm expecting it" the king could't hold back his smirk as his eyes once more sort out the dancing girl. "I will tame her how I please. I'm expecting the challenge but she will be him. I'm the king and I should have the best. She is the best. And then she will be mine. My little doll" the smirk seemed to twist more and more into a sickening grin as he spoke, clearly some not very pleasant thoughts going through his mind as he watched and looked for the girl. It was at the moment she went dancing past them, pale baby blue eye smeeting Micah's through the eyeholes in the mask. She placed her arms around the back of his neck alittle as she danced infront of him before continuing on her way past and into the mass of guests at the feast. The king did not seem too pleased that the girl had chosen Micah over him.
"The auction will begin in an hour, once everyone has eaten the fine feast we have made for you"