View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-13-2017, 10:09 PM

Team Prizes:
Each person on the winning team receives 2000g!
Each person on the runner up team receives 1000g!
Individual Prizes:
The highes over all damage dealers (regardless of side) will receive grand prizes!
  • First Place will receive a full set of 2007 FOWN EIs!
  • Second Place will receive a full set of 2008 FOWN EIs!
  • Third Place will receive a full set of 2009 FOWN EIs!
Page Prizes:
I dunno about you all but I LOVE Page Prizes! Every 3 pages there will be a chance to win gold and EIs! A random dice roll will determine the prize for a randomly selected user on the page! Every day the winning numbers will change! Do your best and post as much as you can!

• Can I switch teams?
    NEGATIVE! Once you have chosen a team to play on you MUST CONTINUE TO ROLL FOR THAT TEAM! I'll be watching! If one of you tries to switch you'll be strung up as an example for all the rest!
  • Flappin Flippity! I'm a different Team than I picked! What gives?
    This won't happen without discussion first. But in the event that teams become unbalanced, I will ask for volunteers to switch sides! If no one volunteers, you will get chosen randomly and moved Also you get coal in your stocking.
  • When does Day 2 Start?
    Day 2 will start at 10-11PM PT on Saturday, Decmeber 23
  • What the heck! Why didn't the game update on Christams??
    Cause... It's Christmas! I am a busy man during Christmas! So You get a whole extra day to roll! The next days rolls will start at 10-11PM PT on the day after Christams!
  • OH NO! I screwed up my post!
    Ping me! I'll come check out your problem and talk to you so we can work something out
  • How many days to I have to roll this blasted dice?
    You get 7 whole days of rolling! (so technically 8 and a half. you get a half day at the beginning and an extra day on Christmas and then you get 7 "days" to make a roll.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 12-29-2017 at 08:11 AM..