View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 12-28-2007, 07:35 AM

4. music

The music is surround me, asking me to bounce, to dance, to get up. It used it's rhythm to control my emotion, the bounciness asking me to sway at the very least, and controlling my happiness, keeping in a state of happiness. the music bouncing from the walls, asking me to sway as i type, the words keeping my lovely emotion of amusement to be alive. I just want to toy with someone in the music, or at least play DDR. that is the effect of this artist, without it though i will fall asleep, for i am tired, but now I am hyper.

Now if there was DDR, I would want my partner. We would dance, joyfully get hyped up on the arrows and the dancing and the real movement, but do to me sitting, I sit and just bounce and sway to the music. the stone heart breaking as I move. The music making perfect sense to parts of my life.

The words continuing through the CD, although the rhythm similar and not changing, it is still a song I love, the artist being great. There is nothing ,but the emotions that continue my amusement. There is nothing but the music, and my movement of my body as I try to type and sway to the very existence of the music that keeps me moving.